[BioCatalogue-developers] myExp+BioCat hackathon

Jiten Bhagat jits at cs.man.ac.uk
Wed Apr 29 12:24:17 EDT 2009

[Apologies for resending this - i got an email saying ericnzuo at ebi.ac.uk
is an unknown user!]

Hi guys,

Are you available on the 14th and 15th of May for a hackathon in
Southampton between the myExp and BioCat teams?

We can take this opportunity to discuss things like controlled
vocabularies etc as well as get advise on and discuss the service
monitoring work, face to face? (Ofcourse, we shall take this opportunity
to get some good food and alcohol too :-))

We'll also be discussing BioCat integration within myExperiment.

How does this sound?

If there is anything specific you guys would like to discuss then let me
(or Dave De Roure) know.

Thanks,
Jits