[Boulder Ruby Group] Foraker Labs' Ruby on Beer hackfest: 06/14/2012

Neal Enssle nre at foraker.com
Thu Jun 7 15:55:44 UTC 2012

Foraker Labs' Ruby on Beer hackfest: 06/14/2012

Ruby on Beer is an informal hackfest and a chance to socialize with
other Rubyists in the Boulder area. Bring your own laptop and join the
Foraker Labs crew on the second Thursday each month for free beer,
food, and hacking.

Our next meeting is THURSDAY, June 14th, starting at 5:00PM at our
office and going until about 8:00PM:

Foraker Labs
4775 Walnut Street, Suite 200
Boulder, Colorado

There will be food. And beer. And of course we'll be hacking on stuff.
Feel free to bring your own project or just come and pair up on a code
kata or two.

And while we obviously love all things Ruby and Rails, we're really
more interested in fellowship and learning new things. So don't be
afraid to drop in if you're working in a different technology!

Need more information? Got questions? Drop us a line at
rubyonbeer at foraker.com or follow us on Twitter:

Planning on coming? Of course you are! Let us know by signing up on
Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Boulder-Ruby-on-Beer

I look forward to seeing you there!

Neal Enssle
Director of Technology