[Boulder Ruby Group] Another Update on Rocky Mountain Ruby

Marty Haught mghaught at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:54:43 EDT 2011

> Hi Marty, First off - thanks for setting up Rocky Mountain Ruby, I
> really appreciate a Colorado based Ruby conference. When will you have
> the schedule for the charity workshops? Knowing the content would help
> me decide whether to take a day off work to attend.

Hi Michael,

I'll go ahead and CC the derailed/boulder ruby lists on my response.
I hope to have the charity sessions posted in the next couple days.
Obtiva is organizing the sessions and should have descriptions of them
for me.  My understanding is that they are waiting for a commitment on
the last track.  The initial plan was to have 3 tracks both with a
morning and afternoon session.  We hoped that there would be sessions
for more than just beginners but I haven't seen what's been put
together so I'm not sure how that will play out.  It may turn out that
we only have two tracks.

We also hope to have the entire conference schedule ready by the end
of this week.  Since we're working with BusyConf on managing the
schedule, it hasn't been totally in our hands to get it done.  I will
say that things are looking great for the program and schedule and I
think most will be quite happy with things.

Just one side note, the normal ticket price ends this week so please
don't delay if you know you're going to attend.  We have to lock in
caterers and order t-shirts this week.

Cheers,
Marty