[Boulder Ruby Group] BRG - November Meeting - Nov 16th Reminder

Marty Haught mghaught at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 00:44:36 EST 2010

Tomorrow Boulder Ruby will hold its November meeting at 7pm in
Everlater's space (directions below).  Tim Pease will present on RVM
first, while Mike Gehard will follow with a talk on Bundler. Both of
these tools help you fine tune your local Ruby environment and gems.

http://boulderruby.org/meetings/2010/10/28/november-2010/

We'll likely discuss RubyConf a bit as we wait for everyone to come on
in as well as get updates for those present on anything else
interesting in the Ruby community.  I'll plan to bring by some extra
t-shirts and sigg bottles from mountain.rb in case any of you want to
help buy up my extra inventory. $5 for the t-shirt and $15 for the
bottles (these are a bit below my cost, fyi).  I look forward to
seeing you all there.

Cheers,
Marty
http://boulderruby.org

Directions:
Gnip/Everlater
1601 Pearl St
Boulder, CO 80302

Use the Pearl St entrance and head upstairs. The door is just between
Foolish Craigs and Aji and to the east of the NE corner of 16th and
Pearl.

URL to google maps: http://bit.ly/bv4cvN