[Boulder Ruby Group] [ANN] Announcing MountainWest RubyConf 2010

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:54:58 EST 2009

I'm pleased to announce the 4th iteration of MountainWest RubyConf on March
11-12, 2010 in Salt Lake City, Utah. MWRC is a two-day single-track Ruby
conference full of WIN. Registration is not yet open, but our Call for
Proposals is.

We are looking for code-heavy presentations about Ruby and Ruby-based
technology that blows our minds. Give it a thought and submit a proposal.
But don't over-think it, 'because you've only got until midnight (MST) on
December 31st.

Questions? Comments? Let us know.

proposals at mtnwestrubyconf.org

Mark your calendar now, then go get working on your proposal!