[Boulder Ruby Group] [ANN] Announcing MountainWest RubyConf 2010

Mike Moore blowmage at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:54:58 EST 2009

I'm pleased to announce the 4th iteration of MountainWest RubyConf on March
11-12, 2010 in Salt Lake City, Utah. MWRC is a two-day single-track Ruby
conference full of WIN. Registration is not yet open, but our Call for
Proposals is.

http://bit.ly/mwrc2010cfp

We are looking for code-heavy presentations about Ruby and Ruby-based
technology that blows our minds. Give it a thought and submit a proposal.
But don't over-think it, 'because you've only got until midnight (MST) on
December 31st.

http://mtnwestrubyconf.org/

Questions? Comments? Let us know.

http://twitter.com/mwrc
proposals at mtnwestrubyconf.org

Mark your calendar now, then go get working on your proposal!