[Backgroundrb-devel] Memory Usage

raghavendra gada raghugada at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:11:40 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using Persistent Task Queue for the background worker class. When the
backgroundrb server is started it consumes as much
as a Rails instance consumes. Consider it consumes 300MB memory at the
beginning, but gradually it goes upto 600MB.
I am not getting why this worker class is consuming this huge memory. The
thread pool size is 5. In the same worker class
i am making a call  for the add_periodic_timer twice for the two different
methods.

Can anyone figure out what might be causing it?

Regards,
Raghu