[Backgroundrb-devel] How to make the UNIXSocket work on Windows

harini iyer harini.r.iyer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 23:41:44 EST 2009

I forgot to add one thing which is that the application I am trying to
build the asynchronous process (a cron job) for needs instant rails to
run the apache and mysql server. I read that Unix doesnt support
InstantRails. What do i do about it? It is like, I need the best of
both the worlds :)

Thanks for the help!!
Harini