[Backgroundrb-devel] Results from worker are not available until after worker is completed

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 15:17:34 EST 2009

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:33 AM, Jonathan Donaldson <jonathan at column3.net> wrote:
> Hemant,
> My deep apologies, it appears that this is working as expected, I apparently
> read the documentation on the wiki incorrectly. I set up a very basic test
> app and ran through your examples, and everything worked. I then went back
> into my code and made some minor change (not sure if I can figure out what
> it was ;-) ), and all is working now.....
> Please mark my bug under the 'dumb submission' tag...

Cool. No problems. Also a note to Cameron, can you take a hard look at
your app and make sure its correctly coded?
Because two bug reports are related.

> It would be great if the documentation was a bit clearer, maybe do a
> O'Reilly quick look or something so you can get paid for the documentation
> effort....

Actually, all my efforts to get donation for my work on bdrb went in
vain. So, yes I can be motivated a bit more if donations came by,
otherwise we are fine and dandy.