[Backgroundrb-devel] Results from worker are not available until after worker is completed

Jonathan Donaldson jonathan at column3.net
Wed Jan 7 15:03:40 EST 2009

Hemant,

My deep apologies, it appears that this is working as expected, I
apparently read the documentation on the wiki incorrectly. I set up a
very basic test app and ran through your examples, and everything
worked. I then went back into my code and made some minor change (not
sure if I can figure out what it was ;-) ), and all is working now.....

Please mark my bug under the 'dumb submission' tag...

It would be great if the documentation was a bit clearer, maybe do a
O'Reilly quick look or something so you can get paid for the
documentation effort....

Thanks!

Jonathan Donaldson
Partner, Column3 LLC.