[Backgroundrb-devel] Is it possible to stop/start/restart one particular worker

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 21:49:55 EST 2009

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 5:42 AM, Raghu Srinivasan
<raghu.srinivasan at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have multiple workers in my lib/workers directory and when I start BDRB,
> each worker gets going.
> My question is: is there a way to stop and restart one particular worker?
> Right now I am doing a "script/background stop" followed by a
> "script/background start" which stops and restarts *all* the workers.

Not currently. But I am working out support for this. There are
basically three issues that will be covered in next release:

1. Error messages shouldn't be lost, no matter what.
2. Workers can be independently started/stopped.
3. Further fixes for thread pool.