[Backgroundrb-devel] When does a worker terminate

Samer Masry enzodm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 02:19:34 EST 2009

script/background actually starts/stop the backgroundrb process.  If
your worker is set to autoload it will load up on start up.  You can
create workers using
MiddleMan.new_worker( :worker => :foobar_worker ) or
MiddleMan.new_worker( :worker => :foobar_worker, :worker_key=>
'some_key' )
and use the delete method on the worker if you want to remove them.

MiddleMan.all_worker_info will give you a list of current workers.

Samer Masry
http://www.dryblis.com