[Backgroundrb-devel] Logging Configuration

Adam Williams adam at thewilliams.ws
Thu Feb 26 15:03:06 EST 2009

I'd like to stop seeing the output of ActiveRecord initialization and
queries in the default log file. This I found in the code:

   log_flag = BDRB_CONFIG[:backgroundrb][:debug_log].nil? ? true :

I confess I'm a bit confused as to how to achieve the correct
configuration. Is this what is needed to stop logging:

     :port: 11006
     :debug_log: false
     :debug_load_rails_env: false

It seems that the value of :debug_log is treated the same whether it
is true or false - the value of :debug_load_rails_env will be
returned. If :debug_log is nil, you cannot control anything
with :debug_load_rails_env.

Thanks for any clarification.