[Backgroundrb-devel] MiddleMan.new_worker => nil

Jonathan Wallace jonathan.wallace at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 18:59:10 EST 2009

Hi Felix,

MiddleMan.new_worker returns the worker's key.  For example, if you use

w = MiddleMan.new_worker(:worker => :my_worker, :worker_key => '1')
#the value of w is 1

To access the worker, you use
MiddleMan.worker(:my_worker, '1').some_method_call_here.

If you don't pass in a worker_key, then you receive nil.

That's my understanding.
 Jonathan