[Backgroundrb-devel] CPU/Memory usage of BackgroundDrb

Christian Billen cbillen at warmlyyours.com
Thu Feb 5 16:48:02 EST 2009

Hi,
I have tried with persistent off and debug log on, I tailed the debug log
file but see no activity, yet I still see cpu activity for the process.

Christian Billen
Director of IT
Warmlyyours.com, inc.

Phone: (800) 875-5285 ext.800
Fax:      (847) 550-2600
Email:   cbillen at warmlyyours.com

WarmlyYours
Honeywell authorized licensee
2 Corporate Dr., Suite 100
Long Grove, Illinois 60047

Visit the WarmlyYours website at: www.warmlyyours.com

24/7 Installation Support • Lifetime Technical Assistance • Free Design
Service
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.