[Backgroundrb-devel] How to make the UNIXSocket work on Windows

Justin Wood justin.wood at trifectagis.com
Tue Dec 1 14:09:52 EST 2009

James is right there.   We deploy on Linux and the ultimate hassle free
solution was to move my development platform to Mac.   BTW since we are
throwing out suggestions of this sort ... you may find RadRails a bit buggy
and unstable, Netbeans is more stable but with less features and RubyMine is
just awesome; it's worthwhile checking them out.