[Backgroundrb-devel] Clearing cached results

Mitchell Curtis Hatter curtis.hatter at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 24 11:29:28 EDT 2008

I'm trying to figure out how to clear the for a worker from my

In my aysnc_xxx process I set cache[key]. However, I don't see an easy
way to clear the cache from a controller with invoking something on
the worker.

What I was looking for was something like

MiddleMan(:worker_name, :worker_key_name).cache[key]=

Is there something like that and I'm just missing it or do I need to
create a "clear_cache" function on my worker and call that when I need
to clear the cache?