[Backgroundrb-devel] Client disconected error - trying to upgrade to latest version of backgroundrb

Grant Blakeman grant.blakeman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:51:54 EDT 2008

Hi Kieran,
I'm on a Mac. I was running packet 0.1.12, so I tried downgrading to
0.1.7.But I'm still getting the same behavior: an immediate "Client
disconected"
in the log whenever I try to call a new worker or ask an existing one to do
something.

Could there be more info somewhere other than the debug log that I might be
able to check and see what's going on?

-gb

--
-Grant Blakeman