[Backgroundrb-devel] Client disconected error - trying to upgrade to latest version of backgroundrb

Grant Blakeman grant.blakeman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 21:09:59 EDT 2008

Hi, I've tried it both ways (:arg & :args) and still get the same 'Client
disconected' in the debug log. I also tried simplifying the call to see if
any of the arguments were the problem:
MiddleMan.worker(:danny_worker).async_do_work(:arg => "
grant.blakeman at gmail.com")

and I still get the error. It seems like the disconnect happens before it
even reads anything in the worker file. I tried calling an argument that
wasn't in the worker:

MiddleMan.worker(:danny_worker).async_should_not_work(:arg => "
grant.blakeman at gmail.com")

and simply got the 'Client disconected' error.

Any ideas?

-gb

--
-Grant Blakeman