[Backgroundrb-devel] Determining whether shared code is running in a worker

Alan.Hayes at onevision.com Alan.Hayes at onevision.com
Sat Sep 13 16:10:23 EDT 2008

Hello Hemant et al -

        I have a module which is common to my foreground Rails code and
some of my workers.  Is there a way to determine whether I am running in a
worker?  I can't use the session because not all my foreground code has a
session; some is run as callbacks to the foreground and has no session.
There may have been a question about this in the past, but, if so, I
haven't found it.  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Regards, alan