[Backgroundrb-devel] Patch submission for BackgrounDRb

Eric Pugh epugh at opensourceconnections.com
Sat Sep 13 07:03:40 EDT 2008

I posted a bug about this exact issue here: http://backgroundrb.devjavu.com/ticket/103
, however you did the "right" thing and actually forked the code and
made the fix!  Thanks for being a fixer versus just a complainer like

At any rate, Hemant,  here's my +1 to this as well.  Also, using
migrations this way will be really nice as we move to 1.0.5 and 1.0.6
and have more db changes!

Eric Pugh | Principal | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com