[Backgroundrb-devel] Invalid worker with name ...

Reynard reynard.list at gmail.com
Thu Sep 4 17:56:12 EDT 2008

ah, maybe the problem is with the database table not getting created?

when you run

rake backgroundrb:setup

it just create the database immediately

so during deployment I just have to manually create the table on prod site?
wouldn't it be nice if the rake task create a migration file and run it, so
when deploying we just run the normal migration?

- reynard