[Backgroundrb-devel] How do I get a value back from a worker in BDRB v 1.0.3

Raghu Srinivasan raghu.srinivasan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:12:13 EST 2008

I am currently on BDRB 1.0.3. What's the best way to set a
particular variable in the worker and then access it from the Rails
controller. I googled around but the info spans many different versions and
I thought I'd just ask the ML.
In the worker code, I am making an API call and getting some XML back and I
am parsing it with the idea of setting a cookie with one of the returned
values. So I want to register_status (or equivalent) that from within the
worker and then access it in my controller so that I can set the cookie.

Thanks!