[Backgroundrb-devel] Get a unique job id back when enqueing a task

Max Williams toastkid.williams at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 09:24:52 EST 2008

Thanks Hemant.  My problem is though that i need to know a unique id for a
job before it is picked up by a worker (so i can start tracking it).

What would be perfect is to get the id of the job queue record: at the
moment that's what i'm doing but in quite a clumsy way.  Is there a way to
just get the actual BdrbJobQueue object back?

max