[Backgroundrb-devel] Error starting up Backgroundrb

Raghu Srinivasan raghu.srinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:59:18 EST 2008

Hi Hemant,

1. I installed this version (0.1.14) of packet and tried - I still get the
same error
2. My Rails version is 2.0.2. No, config.plans is commented out in my env.rb
(which means all plugins including BDRB must be getting loaded)
3. Yes, I have this file

I am on Ubuntu (Hardy) and the earlier BDRB version I've used all along runs
with no issues.

Thanks,

Raghu