[Backgroundrb-devel] Invalid worker with name [worker name] and key

Ramon Tayag ramon.tayag at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 01:49:17 EST 2008

Thanks for this.. but is this what's causes the error of tasks not
running?  I'd rather not implement code if it isn't going to fix the
problem :)

Because on the backgroundrb site it says "You must use worker_key if
worker was started with a worker_key" which tells me that this worker
key is optional.  And it seems so because most of my backgroundrb
tasks run.

Ramon Tayag