[Backgroundrb-devel] Error starting up Backgroundrb

Raghu Srinivasan raghu.srinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:35:30 EST 2008

Hello everyone, I am hoping to get some help with my upgrade of BDRB.

As per one of Hemant's earlier emails, I started following along as per the
instructions at http://backgroundrb.rubyforge.org

1) git clone for bdrb (after I removed the older backgroundrb directory from
/vendor/plugins)
2) upgraded packet to 0.1.7 from 0.1.5
3) removed backgroundrb and load_worker_env.rb from the script directory
4) did a rake backgroundrb:setup
5) did a rake db:migrate and ensured that the table got created in the db
6) copied over my original backgroundrb.yml

So far so good. Now when I try to start bdrb, I get this error:
======
ffapi ~/public_html/feedflix.com/ff: script/backgroundrb start
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:263:in
`load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant BackgrounDRb::StartStop
(NameError)
        from
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-2.0.2/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:453:in
`const_missing'
        from script/backgroundrb:32
ffapi ~/public_html/feedflix.com/ff:
=======
I feel like I am missing something obvious here. Can someone help?

Thanks!
Raghu