[Backgroundrb-devel] Error starting up Backgroundrb
raghu.srinivasan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:35:30 EST 2008
Hello everyone, I am hoping to get some help with my upgrade of BDRB.
As per one of Hemant's earlier emails, I started following along as per the
instructions at http://backgroundrb.rubyforge.org
1) git clone for bdrb (after I removed the older backgroundrb directory from
2) upgraded packet to 0.1.7 from 0.1.5
3) removed backgroundrb and load_worker_env.rb from the script directory
4) did a rake backgroundrb:setup
5) did a rake db:migrate and ensured that the table got created in the db
6) copied over my original backgroundrb.yml
So far so good. Now when I try to start bdrb, I get this error:
ffapi ~/public_html/feedflix.com/ff: script/backgroundrb start
`load_missing_constant': uninitialized constant BackgrounDRb::StartStop
I feel like I am missing something obvious here. Can someone help?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Backgroundrb-devel