[Backgroundrb-devel] Upgrading & testing

seth b subimage at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 22:07:43 EST 2008

Hello again BDRB folks.

I'm attempting to push forward with my upgrade from 0.2.1 of DRB. At
the moment I'm trying to run with TDD and test my workers properly
before putting them into action.

However, I'm running into some questions while doing so.

First, I ran into the issue that my DRB server was not running prior
to my tests. I started this up manually, but for times when I run
autotest I'd like to automate this process (startup and shutdown). Is
anyone doing such a thing and could provide some insight into a slick
way to accomplish it?

Thanks in advance.

seth - subimage llc
-----
http://sublog.subimage.com
-----
Cashboard - Estimates, invoices, and time tracking software - for free!
http://www.getcashboard.com
-----
Substruct - Open source RoR e-commerce software.
http://code.google.com/p/substruct/