[Backgroundrb-devel] Does backgroundrb support SSL?

Jim Salinas salinas.j at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:34:37 EDT 2008

I planned on pushing only database record IDs to the server, but maybe I
could encrypt/decrypt those IDs when sending them over the wire. From
looking at the server source, it is utilizing TCPSocket, so there is an
opportunity I believe to layer SSL. Given some time, I'll investigate this
further, as this seems to be a better solution in the long run in my
opinion. -Jim