[Backgroundrb-devel] Rails Configuration in Workers

Adam Williams adam at thewilliams.ws
Mon May 5 08:13:30 EDT 2008

I'm not a dev of backgroundrb, but in the two weeks I've been using it
- this is definitely in need of repair. Look at this simple Google
search of the list archive: http://tinyurl.com/6xk4g2  Intentional or
not, folks are confused by it.

BackgrounDRb developers - Thanks for all the hard work. I only want to
encourage Scott to help you make it better ;)

   aiwilliams