[Backgroundrb-devel] Patch - Multiple servers support

Stephen Weiss sweiss at stylesight.com
Mon Mar 31 11:16:28 EDT 2008

This is a patch that allows you to work with multiple backgroundrb
servers from within Rails.  It modifies the rails worker proxy to use
a middleman supplied in its constructor, instead of using the
MiddleMan constant.  Basically a fix to make
BackgrounDRb::WorkerProxy.custom_connection usable (without patch,
you can establish a custom connection but all calls to worker objects
still go to the main MiddleMan connection regardless).

If I didn't submit this correctly please let me know, I don't submit
patches all that often. Thanks.

Stephen Weiss
stevemw at mac.com