[Backgroundrb-devel] Upgrading from older version - how?

Emil Marceta emarceta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 16:00:42 EDT 2008

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 8:25 PM, Jonathan Wallace
<jonathan.wallace at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 3:01 PM, Emil Marceta <emarceta at gmail.com> wrote:

>  All of my workers are basically just calls into my models.  I'm not
>  using the dynamic worker creation.  This keeps all testing in
>  Test::Unit.  I'm using bdrb to run jobs that are queued to the
>  database by controllers.

Yes. however to do integration or functional testing - where
controller starts the worker  - fully mocked framework is needed.
backroundrb_mock.rb in the older version is perfect, it does not
require backgroundrb server and runs the worker class synchronously.

However I'm still stuck at the step 1 - to invoke the worker. I get
this exception :
The error occurred while evaluating nil.send_request