[Backgroundrb-devel] State of backgroundrb (dupe?)

Stephen Weiss sweiss at stylesight.com
Tue Mar 25 12:10:28 EDT 2008

In my searches, most of what I've come across would be some kind of
messaging solution, like ActiveMQ or JMS.  Actually tried to get this
working once but it was unnecessarily complicated (and high in
overhead) compared to even a really old backgroundrb.

New backgroundrb is great, once you adjust to the new API.  After one
small misunderstanding I had things up and running on the new one in a
day.  Not one crash yet, and so many more options for how you model
your workers...  Great job, guys!

--
Steve