[Backgroundrb-devel] problem with worker status

Ivan S. Manida Ivan.Manida at Sun.COM
Wed Mar 19 11:37:12 EDT 2008

Have you tried checking logs? Could be that your worker just hangs
at some code in some cases? Sounds like it. I have similar setup,
same calls, 10-30 minute running workers, no problems.

While debugging I did insert logger.info at various critical places
inside the worker to track what it's doing, this helps understand if
it fails prematurely.