[Backgroundrb-devel] regarding problem backgroundrb setup(new to ruby on rails)

Bishnuprasaditpradipta Narayan Das Bishnuprasaditpradipta_Das at mindtree.com
Tue Mar 18 10:18:56 EDT 2008

Hi all
                My problem is that:
                                                   With reference to
http://backgroundrb.rubyforge.org/
  1---I have download backgroundrb from
http://opensvn.csie.org/ezra/rails/backgroundrb
      to my vendor/plugin in my application folder.
 2--  after that I used the command to run   :-rake  backgroundrb:setup  --
trace
        From my application folder
 3:- it shows the error as follows

A:-It shows rake aborted;

B-It do not know how to build task  'backgroundrb:setup'

4: actually I have gem version  1.1.2 .i do not know whether it supports or
not. I am using radrails.and webrick server and for database heidisql.
    I  have rake 0.7.1 & 0.7.1.

Can any body suggest me what should I do ,so that I can deploy scheduler in
my application in a well manner.

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the MindTree e-mail system or else where.