[Backgroundrb-devel] Using the ip flag

Anthony Underwood email2ants at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 05:41:54 EDT 2008

Thanks,

Sorry to be a bit slow. So to clarify I would have copies of each
rails app on the backgroundrb machine where the port in the
backgroundrb.yml has been set to different values. I would then start
several backgroundrb instances (one for each app) by running script/
backgroundrb start within app.

Thanks

Anthony