[Backgroundrb-devel] Using the ip flag

Noah Horton noah at rapouts.com
Wed Mar 12 16:04:39 EDT 2008

Actually, my requirements are a bit different.  Sorry for being unclear.  Thanks for your help on this!

My setup is that I have a cluster of machines (lets call them A, B and C) that are all running clusters of mongrels (lets say 3 per machine, labeled A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, C1, C2, C3).

I want to setup another machine, D, such that it runs nothing but BackgroundRB.  All of the mongrels on all the machines (A, B and C) would call into the single instance of BackgroundRB on D.  Is this possible?