[Backgroundrb-devel] Restarting BackgrounDRb Means Restarting Mongrel?

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:31:53 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 1:39 AM, Ian Lesperance
<ian.lesperance at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am hesitant to jump onto the edge, since this is being used in a
> production application.  Also, since I believe I've managed to eliminate our
> reason for needing to restart BackgrounDRb, it's more of an inconvenience at
> this point.
> Do you have plans to tag a release anytime soon, be it through Subversion or
> Git?

I am not committing a time line, but I intend to release new version
this weekend if everything I planned goes well. Also, I hear from
folks( and in my own experience), git version is a _lot_ more stable.
If you don't want to change in production at least try in production.