[Backgroundrb-devel] Restarting BackgrounDRb Means Restarting Mongrel?

Ian Lesperance ian.lesperance at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:09:12 EDT 2008

I am hesitant to jump onto the edge, since this is being used in a
production application.  Also, since I believe I've managed to eliminate our
reason for needing to restart BackgrounDRb, it's more of an inconvenience at
this point.

Do you have plans to tag a release anytime soon, be it through Subversion or