[Backgroundrb-devel] OS dependence

P Baker me at retrodict.com
Thu Jul 31 10:03:07 EDT 2008

Ok. So I upgraded to the git version of backgroundrb and now experience the
same results on mac 10.5.3 and debian. The problem is that ask_result
doesn't seem to work at all. Hemant, is the move towards using memcached for
passing results/status queries a sign that native ruby handling of that will
be (is?) deprecated?

-pbaker