[Backgroundrb-devel] OS dependence

P Baker me at retrodict.com
Thu Jul 31 07:29:00 EDT 2008

I was hoping to avoid introducing another dependency with memcached, but
I'll consider it.

I guess my question should be more pointed. The test case seems to evaluate
basic functionality, which appears not to work. Have others experienced this
bug (on mac os)? Or is it likely that this is a configuration dependent bug?
Has this been addressed in the git version of bdrb? Is a stable version of
bdrb that works on mac os forthcoming?

-pbaker