[Backgroundrb-devel] Problem with worker servers

Daniel Lockhart daniel at newzwag.com
Fri Jul 25 16:59:33 EDT 2008

Thanks again for your help.  I discovered what the problem was; I had
receive_data defined in a module that was included in the handler
class.  Apparently this was not getting called (I am guessing the way
in which packet determines whether the method exists in the handler
class changed, or the order in which modules are mixed in changed).
Either way, moving the method directly into the handler class seems to
have solved the problem.  Thank you again for your help, I really love
backgroundrb!

Daniel