[Backgroundrb-devel] How does ask_result() work?

Kieran P kieran776 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:55:04 EDT 2008

Hello,

I had this same issue not more than 3 days ago. hemant responded with a
clear and effective solution.

See:

http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/backgroundrb-devel/2008-July/001911.html
and
http://rubyforge.org/pipermail/backgroundrb-devel/2008-July/001913.html

(scroll down on that last link, the thread went off the ML, but forward at
the end)

Hope this helps.

Regards
Kieran