[Backgroundrb-devel] Upcoming BackgrounDRb release and bug fix fest now.

hemant gethemant at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 13:28:51 EDT 2008

Folks,

We are planning to get new release of BackgrounDRb out of the door and
we need help from you.

This release will be a major improvement over previous releases and
will be 100% covered with test cases.
Here are list of things in which you can help:

1. Try running the testcase branch of BackgrounDRb, which will become
master and release this weekend.
   Instructions can be found here: http://pastie.org/pastes/231638

   Also there has been slight change in API for accomedating
clustering and multi-machine fail safe setup.
   You can read about it here: http://pastie.org/232136.txt

2. Report any bugs or issues on #backgroundrb at freenode on IRC.

3. Run "rake rcov" and "rake test". And if possible write testcases
for getting that code covered. Send me
  the link to your patch on #backgroundrb or send me a git pull request.

4. Stress test the shitty thing and report any broken behavior.

Thats all.