[Backgroundrb-devel] clearing register_status for a job key on worker deletion

Rob Lacey robl at mail.pigdestroyer.co.uk
Wed Jul 9 07:19:53 EDT 2008

I've just run into a problem with checking the register_status of a
worker I am testing. At the moment we create a worker with a particular
job key, do our thing and then later delete the worker. The problem
arises when we attempt to re-use the same job key as it appears that the
register_status of old deleted workers is stored for later retrieval.
This is actually becoming problematic as we are going to continue to
re-use job keys, so we need to clear the 'ask_status' results for our
old deleted workers.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to do this?

Many thanks