[Backgroundrb-devel] Restarting BackgrounDRb Means Restarting Mongrel?

Timothy Sanders tsanders at hiddenjester.com
Sun Jul 6 12:50:40 EDT 2008

Any update on this new tagged version? I need a new stable version
before I'll be allowed to deploy an update, and at the moment we've
got a whole set of things that are waiting for a stable version of
backgroundrb to deploy.

I understand that it's difficult to have a firm timeline, but it's
also been a couple of weeks since the last thing we've heard on
tagging a new version.