[Backgroundrb-devel] Couple questions on BDRb

Raghu Srinivasan raghu.srinivasan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 13:35:10 EDT 2008

1.  I see it came out that way but I didn't mean to say that I was sure that
it was the new BDRb version that was causing my mongrel bloat. Sorry about
that. The only change I made was the switch to this version and the 'packet'
gem upgrade. Are you saying that BDRb should never affect Rails?
2. No, I actually find logging very valuable and don't want to disable it. I
just don't want the log sizes to grow too big.