[Backgroundrb-devel] Authoritative Documentation

Norman Elton normelton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:59:00 EST 2008

I've been using backgroundrb for... about an hour now. I must say, I'm

But I'm a bit stumped on where to find the "official" documentation.
There's an API online at backgroundrb.rubyforge.org, but I don't see
the methods available for MiddleMan, etc.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out how to get a list of all running
workers. Poking through the source code, I see a function entitled
"get_worker_by_class", but there is little to no documentation
available. The documentation does refer to query_all_workers, but I
can't find it anywhere in the source code.

I understand that cool technologies often race ahead of the
documentation writers. But am I misunderstanding something? Perhaps
I'm looking in the wrong place?

Norman Elton