[Backgroundrb-devel] Cannot connect when spawning new workerson demand

Apeldoorn, Ger GApeldoorn at Wehkamp.nl
Thu Jan 24 10:15:08 EST 2008

Hi,

> Okay, I further debugged this issue. The first Question is, are you
> deleting the workers? In the first and second mail that you pasted, I
> can't see any calls to either "exit" or MiddleMan.delete_worker().

No, I am deleting the workers in another function when all the work is
done.

I have access to another machine with rails on it and more memory, I'll
try if it is a problem there. If I cannot figure it out, I'll send you
the application.

Thanks a lot for your time and effort!
Ger.