[Backgroundrb-devel] Cannot connect when spawning new workers on demand

Ger Apeldoorn gapeldoorn at wehkamp.nl
Thu Jan 24 06:58:13 EST 2008

Hi,

My apologies, as I didnt get any output from the ./script/backgroundrb
in the console, I thought the debug log was the place to go.... (even
with the :log: foreground in place)

That said, the backgroundrb master process doesn't crash. After I get
the 'cannot connect' error, I can push 'back' on my browser and try
again with less servers successfully. Even an F5 so that all POST
parameters are submitted again can succeed. (all without restarting
anything)

I hope this can shed some light.. :)

Thanks,
Ger.