[Backgroundrb-devel] Query All Worker

Orion Delwaterman orion at mh2o.com
Mon Jan 21 10:11:50 EST 2008

Maybe I am doing something wrong but query_all_workers() does not appear
to return any results from my workers.  Does the results object have to
be some kind of hash or is this just some weird bug?

class OriontestWorker < BackgrounDRb::MetaWorker
  set_worker_name :oriontest_worker
#  set_no_auto_load true
  def create(args = nil)
    # this method is called, when worker is loaded for the first time
  def get_random

IRB testing:
>> MiddleMan.query_all_workers
=> {:log_worker=>nil, :oriontest_worker=>nil}